Google Ziets' Yeast and Sourdough Baking Page: Fast Sourdough? The Next Argument With The Oven

Monday 5 August 2013

Fast Sourdough? The Next Argument With The Oven



I recently made another white bread loaf. Two, actually. I make two small loaves, otherwise one large one go stale long before we can finish it. There is only two of us.

I have often considered to make my cooking part of a community project by giving away the excess food to worthy causes or people who also may be struggling to make ends meet. The problem is a logistic one. I need to identify people, then get the food to them. This is a problem in my neck of the woods. But I am making headway.

Back to the baking and the argument with the oven.


...Read More...


Authored by Johan Zietsman.

Reposted from The Hungry Sailor on 2013-08-05

No comments:

Post a Comment