Google Ziets' Yeast and Sourdough Baking Page: Korma Curry, Boat Style, With Rotis

Monday 5 August 2013

Korma Curry, Boat Style, With Rotis



I have often thought about the difference between what I do versus your standard urban food blogger, cooking in his or her five star kitchen. Complete with all the electricity and associated equipment. I have also thought at length about what I call in Afrikaans “afskeepkos”. Food made in negligence. I have gone so far as to post (or is it “pose”?) the question on my FaceBook wall, with some reaction.

The answer is not easy to find, as the term “afskeepkos” is a neologism, even in Afrikaans.

The proper answer needs to be researched and pondered, if you will.


...Read More...


Authored by Johan Zietsman.

Reposted from The Hungry Sailor on 2013-08-05

No comments:

Post a Comment